Thursday, October 22, 2009

Tru Renewal Launch Party...

This past Tuesday, October 20th, I had the pleasure to attend the launch party for Ramona Singer's Tru Renewal Skin Care line. It was held at the Equinox Spa on 2nd Avenue in New York City. I entered the Equinox Gym and was greeted by the friendly staff at the front desk. There was music playing and so much going on that I thought that was the launch party but it was actually their own party celebrating their one year anniversary at that location. I ventured down three levels to the spa where the Tru Renewal launch party was being held. There was a display table with the Tru Renewal products on it that you could sample. The bubbly girl who asked if I wanted to try it was Ramona's assistant, Melissa Klein, who was doing a great job of getting people to let her put some of the cream on their hands to sample.




Melissa Klein and the Tru Renewal Products for sample

I entered into the room where the other guests were and saw the Bravo TV camera crew already rolling. I didn't want to interrupt so I held back a bit until I could go up to say hi to Ramona and congratulate her.


Ramona and friend, Melissa, conversing while cameras were rolling

There were plenty of appetizers for everyone and for drinks they had ice cold water with lemon and what kind of wine do you think they served? Well, Pinot Grigio of course! That's Ramona's favorite wine and I must say she has good taste because that's my favorite wine too! Massages and Tru Renewal facials were available and a percentage of all the spa treatments that evening were going to benefit the foundation "You Can Thrive!" which supports breast cancer survivors. It's great that Ramona could share with others on her big day.


Luana DeAngelis-Halpern, Founder of "You Can Thrive!", Annemarie Davin, FameHampton.com

Tru Renewal Anti Aging Skincare is a line developed by Ramona that has been 15 years in the making and I must tell you that it has been worth the wait! The Ultra Repair Cream with Algae Enzymes is to be used morning and evening. I can only imagine the results of long term use because just trying a sample sent my skin back to its youth. I have never tried anything that worked that fast! This cream repairs and protects your skin. The Oxygenated Algae Boost has many layers to it that when shaken all together, gently exfoliate the skin and regenerate the cells while at the same time smooth out expression lines. Stimulating collagen synthesis, toning and firming are other tasks this formula performs and there are no preservatives or chemicals.

One thing I'm finding more and more with myself and other older women is the puffiness, fine lines and dark circles around and under the eyes. Well I'm happy to tell you that the Ultimate Eye Repair with Retinal will help with these problems as well as firming the skin in the area. The liquid oxygen and micronized pearl for healing are two things that made me really want to try this product. The one complaint I have on my face is my eyes. I'm not 20 anymore but I don't have to look like I'm in my 40's either. I'm so glad Ramona made this one because I was really starting to think of alternatives that I didn't want to try. The great thing about this is that you pat just a little around the eye area. The Gentle Gel Cleanser with Algae Extract is a mild, foaming cleanser for all skin types and I'm even talking about those of you with irritable or sensitive skin. Some people use it once a day and some use it twice a day. It's all up to the individual. Testers were available and this really is a great product. I get complimented all the time!

I really think Ramona hit on every spot and every age with her product and I'm so glad she came out with these products. Throughout the evening you could try the products there and even purchase whichever ones you liked. I think if you're going to buy one, you should just buy the whole line since they all work together. That's how most ladies purchased the product.

And speaking of ladies, all the other New York City housewives were there to support their friend and castmate. Countess LuAnn de Lesseps and Kelly Killoren Bensimon walked in and were not hard to miss since they are both so tall. Jill Zarin floated in with a big smile as she always has on her face and Alex and Simon McCord were on hand as well and I really liked Alex's top that she was wearing. The Bravo TV film crew were there taping for the show and it all ran so smoothly. You would expect some chaos but everything was under control and I was happy to see that.

Kelly and Jill discussing the Tru Renewal products while cameras capture it all

There was one part where all the girls were talking and then someone had brought over a gift wrapped bottle of wine and presented it to Ramona. It was from Bethenny Frankel and Ramona called her to thank her. That's when Bethenny told her she was pregnant and of course that is why she could not attend but everyone was so happy for her.



Countess LuAnn and Alex having a discussion...hmmm...guess you'll have to watch the new season to hear what it was about!


Lots of people showed up for this great event and had a great time! If you want to purchase the line, you can log onto http://www.ramonasinger.com/  and click on the tru renewal link.



Mario and Ramona Singer, a fun and energetic power couple!


Laurie Lombardi, Dr. Sharon Giese, Annemarie Davin



Ramona Singer, Annemarie Davin

No comments:

Post a Comment